Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Every time I talk about politics I develop tourettes.

Everybody is politically correct, money grubbing whores these days and I find myself weary of it. Everyone in charge are just going through the motions and we all know it. As for us stuck on the bottom, we enjoy our time off as much as we can with a little weed and booze to distract ourselves from the bullshit that is quickly rising to our necks. Some take it a bit too far and acquire habits such as heroin and meth. (Which are running rampant even in the small town I grew up in)

Why do all of these drones in our government and upper class wonder why we are all so fucked up all the time? It's because we can't stand the shit they make us wade through. Unbeknownst to them, their shit really does stink. I tried to write a senator recently about the budget. It was a long and eloquently worded letter, without any cuss words. (even though I wanted to use a few) Also polite and respectful. But what did I get?

Guess what I got...

A reply back! From a fucking desk jockey! It was filled with polite politically correct jargon but this about sums it up:

"Dear Fuckhead,

I didn't even read your letter because you're a fuckhead. I don't care about what anyone in my state says because I'm busy sucking off big business. Have a nice day.

P.S. Go fuck yourself."

Today's world is great isn't it? Everybody knows that they can't make any difference so we just all stare and wave at them with glazed eyes as they keep shitting on us. Waiting to drown.

Oh wait, that's not great. It's fucking terrible.

We're slaves with blue collars and bottles of meds. (for those who can afford them)

2 comments:

  1. It's a damn shame.. a shame that the American people are too dumbed down by a failed system run by crooks and money grubbing sociopaths that they elected. Distracted by their primitive and self destructive lifestyles they are too blind to truly see how bad they are getting fucked by the red white and blue dick of their beloved uncle sam.. Blissfully unaware of their true potential, they wrap themselves around the very material possessions that enslave them. But hey, what can we do besides reach out and try to enlighten them. I once heard a quote that read "a lie is still a lie if everyone believes it, the truth is still the truth even if no one believes it" Keep spreading the truth man, you're the wisest person I know and I'm glad to call you my best friend
    -Domenico

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a revolution around the corner...they can't squeeze us forever...

    ReplyDelete