Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have my hate balled up next to my half-empty cup.

Drama.

Or as a more flamboyant person would put it..

Draaaammaaaaaa!!!

We seem to be moving towards a society of downers hooked on drama. Everybody is on edge.

Strange that you take downers to relieve the stress from all the downers in our day to day lives.

Now let's point some fingers! Who's to blame for all of this bullshit? I'll tell you who, everyone. Seems people need to feed into fitting in nowadays to not be trampled on by the fake whores of life. Some may have their own tastes but choose to keep it hidden in case of, "omg wat if she hurrs this and thinks I'm super lame?".

This is why I do not only blame the fake whores, as disgusting and loathsome as they may be, because it's the general populous who even cares what they are saying. I can't walk through a local mall and not instantly despise everything I'm hearing. These younger ones I see loitering around Hot Topic will usher us into the new world order of giving a shit what brands and bands you like. Go ride a fucking bike or something, and not just to say, "I'm pretty good at bmx on my Whateverbrandisinrightnow." Nobody does anything for fun anymore, it's for recognition. I also blame the same pussy parents I have mentioned before. These kids will do just about anything to not be teased by some skank that half the school has banged so their parents give them all of this new shit to keep up with the times. Even the youngest children are being paraded around in name brand clothes because "Well I don't want the other parents to think we are scum bags." Kids get picked on. Teaching them to shield themselves by stripping away their individuality is why we have this problem. They aren't being taught to shrug off life's downers and drama queens.

Since WHEN did it come to needing an Iphone and a fucking North Face to be considered "less than scum"?

HOW the fuck did you people let this trend of atrocities on our fellow man happen?

Now that I've finished ranting on the aesthetics, let's move on to the meat of the subject. A drama queen as you may know, is one who delights in conflict. My main concern however is not the existence of said drama queens, but with the rising population of them. I mean I see how getting put down by this high school hierarchy bullshit can be stressful, but what happened to friendship? A good friend is someone you can punch the night before and patch shit up with the next day, without all of your personal information and secrets you've shared being aired to everyone in the mean-time out of spite. With the rise of technology it seems the true friend thing is going out of style. Being connected with everyone all the time makes it harder to treasure your friends. These drama queens will go by picking up person after person only to keep some weird love-hate relationship with them until they get bored and throw them away like a used tissue. Seems everyone is quick to throw a punch or a shitty comment someone else's way even if the matter is trivial because people are expendable. Airing all of your little squabbles over your social networking sites so more people can join into your stupid, pointless arguments. Speaking of which, why do these people add each other if they hate each others guts so much? Obviously, just to fight. They need that attention that completely destroying some poor assholes image would bring them. They need to feel powerful, because they are weak minded.

So stop giving a shit what assholes you know said about you, or "getting respect".

Respect is a lost art to us. Trying to earn it from every douchebag you trip over will only erase who you are.

These people will keep an eye on every little detail about you, just to tear you apart.

So be you, fuck the naysayers. You get a lot more out of life when you aren't worried about being perfect all the time.

10 comments:

  1. Totally agree, people need to get over themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Respect is a lost art to us. Trying to earn it from every douchebag you trip over will only erase who you are."
    Wow.
    This alone would be a good reason for me to follow and support you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's easy to blame the media so I will. Everything in the media is so negative and full of drama.

    People see that drama queens get attention and so they want it thus causing them to create DRAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I strayed away from the SN sites for many years because of the drrrrraaaaammmmmaaaa (jazz hands) and the queens of it. You make several good points and not one do I disagree with. Please keep posting, I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strip away the Political Correctness!!! We need more rawness like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely agreed.

    http://laser-bob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people try to cut each other down, so they seem taller. Just walk it off man, words can't hurt ya.

    And the 'draaaaama' reminded me of a joke.

    What do gay horses eat? Haaaaaaayyy....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. Time for a new post, don't ya think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess, but I'm so lazy.

    I need to get pissed off enough to think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Draaaam'as beginning to show itself in our computer gaming world as well..

    ReplyDelete