Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm back y'all, I'm back y'all, I'm black y'all! Wait.. what?

So I don't know if I've been avoiding writing or if it was just the pills (which I've recently stopped taking) diminishing my creative thought. Either way, I have been focused a lot on my writing as of late, and will soon be blasting your minds with some deep thought. I like feedback, so leave me some comments fuckheads. You don't have to be a member to write one.

Put simply, after a long hiatus and some good times experiencing life I'd like to dive into blogging again. Sorry for the delay, but we all need to recharge once and awhile.

Even if you retain your normal life, sometimes it's better to cut most ties over the internet and phone to just sit back and enjoy the present. If you don't have someone to talk to, find someone new. Don't text some old asshole you've had a million talks with before. Why not go places, meet people, and just let loose? Go find some strangers to swap stories with. You'll be surprised that not only you and your friends lead "interesting" lives. Even an old enemy can become a good friend as you change over the years. Those years of being separated through hatred couldn't have been so boring that you couldn't share a story or two over a beer.

So even if I am going to start writing again, I want you to stop for a moment. Stop and think about it seriously. Do you need a break from the norm? If you do, then stop reading my fucking blog and don't recharge your phone. So you can recharge yourself.

Battery low..
Shutting down in 3..
2..
1..

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing James. It really makes me want to just turn my phone off. Lord knows I am in the process of dropping people from my life.. so why not turn the phone off while im doing it? Too bad people dont have an outlook on life like you do. Things would be amazingly different. keep writing.. ill keep reading! Luv ya.

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm really glad you started writing again, I love reading your stuff. And you're so...right. I don't know how to say it without sounding like a cliche, but I love reading what you have to say, I find that I agree with it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a gifted writer...your thoughts are so expressive on paper...you say so much that is in ones mind and more...i love the idea of getting away from the norm for a while...looks like I need to turn my phone off for a bit...

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely Love this one. This is the exact reason I hve no television, shut off my house phone etc. To recharge, just couldn't explain it as well as you. Nice work.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete