Friday, February 26, 2010

Politically Incorrect.

I often wonder why people come to me for advice even though I am a fuck up.

I enjoy helping people so I enjoy these talks, yet it has its own hilarity to it. I have a strange bearing in life where I'm allowed to say almost anything to anyone (no matter how vulgar) and I get a free pass. Am I some sort of new-age guru? I sit here in my cheap jeans, stoned out of my mind and contemplating life, and people see me as a wise man. An old hermit who lives in the woods. People walk through the forest and up a mountain to hear me speak, but no one would choose to live the way I do.

This is why I don't understand why people drag personal lives into politics. As long as it does not conflict with their duties, who says a person can't be a good leader just because they have a soft spot for prostitutes? Stop looking at petty shit and look at the real issues you morons. The choices you make now affect the lives of your children.

Just because someone waves God in your face and has decent "christian morals" doesn't mean they are better suited for leadership than a homosexual or someone who follows a different religion. Look at how they'll treat the school system or the rise of unemployment in your country. If you type in "nys" to google its first recommended (most searched) is "nys unemployment". I know at least my country needs some improvement, and I'm willing to look to anyone qualified. No matter what age, gender, race, religion, or sexual preference.

So I will finish this post, before I go on a politcal rampage and spew a bunch of shit that you do not care about. But, I want to leave you this lesson. Just because they don't have the same views doesn't make them bad at what they do. If you take anything I write to heart, and take my advice, then you should know that.

Because I sure as hell have never met anyone with the same views as me.

2 comments:

  1. You are such an intelligant soul. I, myself, would come to you for advice. You seem to be able to see outside the box of life. It is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People go to you for advice because you are not a square. You think outside that box.. you think go above and beyond with your thought process and in an intellectual but understandable way. You do not let your thoughts be influenced by other peoples. It is all unique. Though you are honest and brutal at times. That is what people need. Dont ever think otherwise ( which I know you wont! )

    ReplyDelete