Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Beginning.

I am going insane. At least that's what they tell me.

Maybe this will just be incoherent rambling, but I like to think there's a "method to my madness". This is the most literal use of that phrase I've ever encountered.

I'm writing this not for the mainstream, but for those who aren't afraid to think outside the norm. Most people will turn away from this blog in disgust. Many will think I'm just crazy. (And rightly so) But, a select few may read it like scripture. Not to be confused with religion, this blog focuses on life, not the afterlife.

This is a fresher outlook on a world that is letting us down. A new outlook on yourself and the people around you. Throw out those skeletons in your closet and start something new. Or just pass this off as some madman's ravings. It is your decision.

Keep reading, and see just how crazy I really am.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think you are crazy. Your writing speaks to me. Your blogs speak to me. And I cannot say that about many. If you are considered crazy than I must be also. That may be so ( of course in our own individual way) but maybe it is the world around us is crazy and we are the normal ones because we differ!

    ReplyDelete